Travel Agent Name

    Understand that as of June 1, 2009, a valid Passport will be required for everyone in my party, regardless of age, for all travel outside of the United States. While a passport card is only valid for land & sea travel between the US & Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean region and Bermuda, the passport card is NOT acceptable for any air travel to or from the United States. A Passport Book is the ONLY accepted document for international air travel, according to the U.S. Department of State. Wanna Get Away Travel has offered advice to obtain a passport book for all travel outside of the United States. By signing this Waiver of Liability, Wanna Get Away Travel is released from any liability, which may be incurred by failing to obtain a passport book. Wanna Get Away Travel has disclosed the potential situations for using a passport card in lieu of a passport book and answered all questions regarding this practice. U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises (i.e. cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port will be permitted to depart or enter the U.S. with a birth certificate and a government-issued photo ID, but a U.S. passport is preferable. Check with the cruise line to ensure you have the appropriate documentation. U.S. citizen passengers leaving their cruise ship and returning, for any reason, air to the U.S. will be required to present their valid U.S. passports to airline officials before being permitted to board the aircraft. Wanna Get Away Travel strongly urges you and your party to obtain a valid passport book for your upcoming travel, as you will need them in case one of many potential scenarios such as, missing the ship either in the port of departure, or interim ports during the itinerary or if a medical emergency arises. Having the proper documentation is the sole responsibility of the traveler. Travelers who fail to present the necessary documentation, will be denied boarding, and be solely responsible for all fines, cancellation penalties, fees and additional expenses. Travel Insurance will not reimburse anyone or their travel expenses, if they’re denied boarding for not having a valid passport. Your passport should not expire for at least 6 months, following the return of your travel. The following are links to websites that you should investigate thoroughly to understand the use of passports: Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative: This site outlines the use of passport cards vs passport books and is a “Must Read”. Apply for a Passport: This site has detailed information about your passport. Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative Passport Requirements Returning to the U.S. From Type of Travel Documents Required: Any International Location Air Commercial airplane, private airplane, etc. U.S. Passport Book Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or the Caribbean Region Land, Car, bus, train, by foot, etc. U.S. Passport Book or Card Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or the Caribbean Region Sea Commercial cruise line, private boat, etc. U.S. Passport Book or Card A U.S. Territory Air, Land or Sea Valid Photo Acknowledgement: Hereby I confirm that I have read this document, and understand that I will assume all responsibility for any penalties, fines and additional expenses, should I decide not to get a Passport book for my upcoming cruise vacation. Neither the cruise line, nor Wanna Get Away Travel will be held liable for any damages I may incur for my decision, nor will they be required to offer, or provide a refund of any kind.